· Each exhibit is available to view and shop beginning at noon (12pm) on the 1st of each month, via our View Current Exhibit page or by making a local shopping appointment.
· Pre-sales are available for artwork that L&K uses for promotion. (Images shown here are representative of the exhibit and may not be specific to the show until closer to the actual date.)
· Exhibition artwork will generally ship within a week of purchase, unless otherwise noted.
· For local online purchases, contact the gallery to coordinate pick up or possible delivery.
· Why do we generally avoid exhibit previews & pre-sales? Things are in flux, often until the days leading up to a show. An artist may have to back out unexpectedly, work may arrive damaged, and in many cases work is still arriving up until the day before. We also want to make the option to purchase fair, therefore presenting the show for everyone to access at the same time. (There may be, on rare occasion, a pre-sale of non-promotional exhibition artwork before the online opening. This may happen in certain instances such as an in-person appointment that happens to coincide with the delivery & unpacking of exhibit pieces and/or I may be working with a client to match the right painting with a particular space.)